- In December, I took a break from coffee. I'm so happy to have it back in my life. Coffee is pretty happy.
- My friend, Julianna, told me her motto for 2014 is: less is more in one four. I love this so much and am now stealing it. Less is totally more for me these days.
- I used to not know how to wear scarves - they always confused me. But then, in Austin with Robyn, she taught me how to wear them. And now I want to wear them with everything in the winter. They're outfit changers!
- Speaking of winter, who else is ready for spring? I can.not.wait!
- I am about to read Counterfeit Gods and am really excited/nervous for my world and mind to be rocked. Relationships, body image, social media? I am Whitney and sometimes I have idols. Let's do this.
- I'm trying out these new ads on here and am working out kinks. Sorry if things get a little funky looking over the course of the next few days.
- My sisters, mom and I are doing Brene Brown and Oprah's e-course, The Gifts of Imperfection. Day one's motto: I am imperfect, but I am enough. This stuff is my bread and butter! You had to write it on your hand and Lily, Court's daughter, wanted to write a truth on her hand that she believed. She wrote, I am lovely. I think we all teared up at that. You are lovely, indeed, Lily.