Wednesday marked 100 days until our wedding. Holy smokes! Some might say this is a good starting point for a wedding diet, but y'all know that's not how I roll. Instead, I decided to make cookie dough in honor of the celebration!
I'm not Paleo, but often try out grain-free, protein-heavy recipes because (1) I'm gluten free and (2) I eat enough dessert that trying to work some nutrients into them seems like a wise idea. Hope you enjoy!
Grain Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (eggless, too!)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Total time: 5 minutes
1 stick softened grass-fed butter
2 t. vanilla
1/2 c. softened peanut butter (sub almond for paleo)
1/2 t. sea salt
1 c. almond flour
2 T. almond or cashew milk
1/2 dark 85% chocolate chips
- Honey if you'd like it a little sweeter.
- Collagen for digestion (I did this)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix wet ingredients
- Slowly add dry ingredients, mixing as you go
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Refrigerate until eating - I liked it better cold, cold.
- Eat, enjoy, repeat
Happy Friday, friends!