Now that Chris and I decided we're staying put in Atlanta, I thought it was high time I refreshed my bucket list. While my oldie Atlanta Bucket List, which I made almost four (!) years ago, has served me well, this little city has changed so much. As have my interests!
Below is our refreshed, 29-year-old, we're-almost-married bucket list.
To do for the first time:
1. Chastain Summer Concert Series with coolers + a table. Fancy style!
2. Elijay for apple picking
3. Burgers at Ann's Snack Bar
4. Attend a political debate at Manuel's Tavern - perfect during this Presidential election year!
5. Brunch at Top Golf (we hear it's the bees' knees!)
6. Dinner at Gunshow
7. Tuesday Supper Club at Better Half
8. Dinner at Staplehouse
9. TexMex at Superica
10. Dinner at Negril Village (that patio!)
11. Refuge Coffee Truck in Clarkston
12. Attend a service at Ebenezer Baptist
13. Greek lunch at Ali Baba's
14. Plan a trip to Rosemary Beach. I know it's not Atlanta, but it's near & dear to me - and near, geographically. And Chris has never been!
To do again, because we love it:
1. Dinner at Leon's Full Service
2. Half-priced sushi at Sushi Kiku
3. Fox Brother's BBQ
4. Gio's chicken
5. Bocado Burger
6. Putt putt + dinner at the Optimist
7. Grant Park day: Octane + old home tour walk + cemetery stroll
8. Margs on the porch at Pancho's
9. Patio dinner at Barcelona wine bar
To keep on doing as much as possible:
1. Go to Chaos Conditioning, Core Power Yoga and take full advantage of ATL's on fire workout scene
2. Sandwiches + ping pong at Victory
3. Build your own omelet at Rise & Dine
4. Highland Bakery Lattes
5. Almond Milk FroYo at the Yogurt Tap
6. Ev.ery.th.ing at Souper Jenny
7. Cafe Agora
8. King of Pops, of course
9. Embrace The Hooch - shoot it, kayak it, gaze at it
10. Walks around the Virginia Highlands
11. Hang with our friends + take trips to Birmingham, Nashville and all of those sweet cities that are within driving distance.
It appears that we're going to be eating our way through the city. And caffeinating. But I'm not complaining!
And! In case you're new to Atlanta and looking for things to do around these parts, a whole slew of options for you: