1. That almost nothing can fill your heart up like twinkly holiday lights dancing in the night.
2. That I hear you when you say you like variety in your seasons (I really do!), but 70 and sunny in late November is the perfect winter weather for me. Shorts all year long? Yes, please!
3. That This is Us is so real I almost can't watch it. But too good not to watch.
4. That the ritual of a hot drink in the morning is irreplaceable. After doing my first trimester without coffee, I'm cherishing one cup a day.
5. That practicing gratitude will make you resilient. When I take the time to write down five things I'm grateful for each morning, it gives me a little more buoyancy throughout the day.
Happy December and happy Friday, friends!