Hello! I wanted to share five links I've loved lately. Happy reading!
1. I'm in LOVE with the #SeeHer campaign. The video gave me chills.
2. This is such a good read by my friend, Robyn: Healing Amenorrhea Naturally. This is a hugely important topic and Robyn has so much wisdom on it.
3. While we are on the topic, does anyone else listen to Fertility Friday? I just started listening before Kenya and am learning so much. That lady is smaaart.
4. My dad sent me this ranking of news sources + their liberal or conservative bias. It was so interesting to see where each news source fell. Also, why isn't The Skimm on there?
5. These GF Banana Bread muffins from Pinch of Yum look amazing. I will definitely be trying them when we get home from Kenya. Will report back!