- Sleeping like a baby! Because (1) work has been nuts and (2) it's chilly at night and my room is the perfect temperature.
- B. Happy peanut butter. I picked up a jar (OK six. But for friends, I promise!) when I was home in Indiana and am in love. People from my hometown make it, so I'm extra proud. The Happy Trails flavor is insane.
- Visiting Chris' high school last weekend. We went for an event on Friday night and it was so fun. And, not to mention, Chattanooga is beautiful.
- Fall clothes. I love everything about them this season. Especially, especially the kimonos. Amaze.
- This article. Nothing quite like kindness.
- That today is blessedly Friday. Holy moly what a week! Chris, Melly and I are heading to Clemson for the UNC game with his friends. I couldn't be more excited.
OK byeee Friday Friends!