This post is part of my Daily Gratitude series. Catch up here.
Does anyone else feel like October is always insane? After a crazy busy week, I'm feeling exceptionally grateful for the fact that it's FRIDAY. Here's what else:
1. For an awesome dinner with good friends on Wednesday. It felt good to slow down and have some community midweek.
2. For tonight! Chris and I are going to dinner at True Food then starting our registry. Heck yes!
3. And for tomorrow! My mom is coming in to town. I cannot wait to have her here!
4. For the new Trader Joe's spicy popcorn that Chris surprised me with this week. Popcorn! You're so good.
5. For another amazingly sunny week. Fall, oh fall! :)