- My new swimsuit from Target. It was worth the fight! :) I got this top and this bottom and am l-o-v-i-n-g them together. I felt very nervous for the high-waisted bottom (am I stylish enough?!), but I love it! I felt like it was way more flattering than something low. Also, I love the top, but if you're more well endowed than I am (B-cup!), it might be hard to wear. It doesn't have a lot of support. It also runs large. I am normally a medium in Target swim and needed a small.
- Emily Hearn's music. This girl is on point! And I think she is from Georgia. It's great to work to.
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo. My friend let me use her's at a bachelorette party last weekend and I couldn’t believe how soft my hair felt. Also, I couldn't stop smelling it. Why is this stuff so good!? Like seriously did they use unicorn juice to make it so wonderful? [Also what is unicorn juice, you ask? I have no idea, but it felt right.]
- Hoopla! It’s a freeee app that links to your library card. You can listen to or read any book available in your library. For free!
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown. I’ve only read about a third but am loving it. I have a feeling it will be one I read over and over because there is so much to learn.
Happy Friday friendy fries!