We only have 11 days left in Atlanta! It's a crazy feeling. I'm working on a Best of ATL compilation, but, in the meantime, thought I'd share a few less obvious things I'll really miss in this city.
1. My dry cleaner // I'm obsessed with Sig Samuel's. I've been using them since 2011 when I moved to Midtown and they've become our friends! They dry clean so much more than just our clothes - my wedding dress, our down comforters, the sari I'm wearing for my brother's wedding this weekend...
We love them. If you live anywhere near Midtown, I highly recommend making the switch. Last time I was in there, John Mayer's assistant was picking up his clothes for his show. They're that great!
2. My therapist // She's seen me from heartache, all the way through our wedding day. I don't think our marriage would be what it is today without her guidance. She recently launched Cultivate, which is an awesome space for women to come together. Melly and I went in July and loved it!
3. Our church // There are so many incredible churches in Atlanta and we explored a lot of them before landing at Grace Midtown in 2013. Since then, it has truly become our church home. We love so much about it, but particularly the worship and the church's commitment to Atlanta (especially the city's race relations).
4. Our neighborhood // I fell in love with the Virginia Highland neighborhood on a hot afternoon in 2008 at Summerfest. I declared, then and there, that this was my favorite neighborhood and I'd live here someday. It took me about eight apartments before I finally did it and have loved it ever since. I'll miss our little place in this sweet neighborhood so much.
5. The tree canopy // Did you know Atlanta is nicknamed the City in the Forest? The trees here make me so happy. They're gorgeous!