1. A kind look or gentle word from a stranger can make your day. Especially when you're sleep deprived.
2. Everything seems better in the morning.
3. There is no such thing as too much peanut butter.
4. When you're new-baby-house-bound, a pop-up thunderstorm and an iced coffee on a steamy day scream summer almost as much as ice cream and a swimming pool.
5. Self-care can be as simple as making time to talk to a friend on the phone, using the good exfoliator and diffusing your favorite essential oils.