Normally I post products I love buuuut the internet has so many lovely things that I'm dreaming of (slash adding to my birthday list!). I thought I'd share a few things that have caught my eye.
This post could also be titled: a gentle reentry into blogging now that my babe is sleeping. :)
1. Gorgeous Anthro throw // There was a long season when everything I purchased was a shade of blue. From clothes to decor, I wanted all blue all the time. But color has been catching my eye again this season. I have visions of McCoy + Chris + a sunny picnic on this throw.
2. Shibori wall art from Target // My old roommate, Melly, had these prints and I've loved them every since. Our bedroom still really needs something (anything!) on the walls. I think these would be lovely above the bed. (There I go with blue again!)
3. Firelight coffee mug // Firelight coffee is our favorite roastery in Atlanta. This mug makes me happy.
4. Mark & Graham Insulated Tote // My sister has this cooler and it's so convenient! For wine, picnics, trips. And it's super cute. I guess I must be dreaming of picnics.
5. Jaybird Wireless Headphones // After a long sabbatical from daily running, I've gotten back into it post-babe. Mostly because it's something I can do with Mac (he loves the BOB Jogging Stroller!). And because I feel like I have enough boundaries with it now to have a healthy relationship again. This is a long-winded way of saying I'd like to get some wireless headphones :) Chris has these and loves them.
Thanks for your patience as I stepped away from this blog during the last 10 weeks!