A few months ago I blogged about things I was loving annnnd I'm back to tell you about Chatbooks again. This isn't a sponsored post or an ad or anything - I just love them and think you will, too! :) Some of my best pals were in town this past weekend and, once I told them a little more about how great Chatbooks are, they all got on board.
Here's the quick+dirty:
- You can print gorgeous photo books directly from your Instagram without having to do anything at all. It is SO much easier than making manual photo books or printing individual photos.
- You can print from your Instagram account (which most people do) OR phone favorites. Or you can link it to a private account. I do it this way so I can upload a bunch of photos at once without spamming the internet.
- When you hit 60 photos, Chatbooks asks you if you want to print your book. If so, just click print and it'll send you a beautiful book for $8. If you don't want to print, it won't autobill you.
- You can also assign a cover, delete photos, add a title and make edits as needed. Or you can skip all that and have even less work to do!
- It prints a date stamp on each photo, which is so great for the mems :)
Watch this video. It's super mom-focused but I think y'all will still get the idea - it doesn't require having kids to be too busy to make pesky photobooks, amiright?
We absolutely LOVED it for our Kenya trip. While we were there, we posted photos to a private Insta account as we took them. Now? We have a photo book on its way to us and barely did any work! It's so much easier than making manual books. My friends are making them for their babies, recent trips and puppys' lifetimes. It's easy peasy. I wish I had been using it for our honeymoon and wedding!
Like I said, this post wasn't sponsored (in any way!), but if you do want your first book free, you can use this referral link. I will receive referral points from you if you do. So thank you very much!