One of my favorite things to do when giving a gift is to add something small as an extra touch - something I'm loving or that really reminds me of that person. In other words, I like to tack on a stocking stuffer :)
I rounded up a few of my favorites from this season - some might be a little bigger than the average stuffer, but, as far as I'm concerned, if you can jam it in to the stocking, it counts!
1. doTerra lavender oil: I love it because it smells amazing, helps you sleep, relieves tension and you can add a drop to your mascara to lengthen and thicken lashes. All from a tiny bottle!
2. Simply Gum: Confession: I haven't actually tried this one, but Sam introduced me to it and I'm obsessed with the concept. It's 100% natural and made with only six ingredients. I can't wait to try it.
3. West Elm Enamel Mugs: Melissa got me these for Christmas and I love them. They remind me of the dishes our neighbors had growing up. They're perfect for hot chocolate, I must say.
4. Batty's bath charcoal soap: Super natural, gentle way to wash your face. My skin has been really clear ever since using it. I love Batty's products, but make sure you sign up for the email list if you want to purchase - they'll send a free shipping code.
5. Spartan shop Fletcha Tea Mug: Beautiful & happy! And I love a handle-less mug.
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Makeup: For the first time since I was 20, I recently switched to this makeup after hearing rave reviews. And the verdict? I love it. 1,000 people really can't be wrong.
7. Perfect bars: I eat these every day for breakfast. They are the perfect on-the-go meal. No prep, full of vegetables and so tasty. On Cyber Monday I bought $100-worth to get me through the winter. Oatmeal no mo!
8. Hario hand grinder: I actually got this for Chris for our one year this week. He's working to cut his Starbucks runs down and I've heard that grinding your beans is a game changer. Hario is supposedly the best affordable option, so I went for it, and he was obsessed. Cannot wait to grind those beans!
9. Brookfarm General Store Denim Roll: I'm always looking for little ways to keep things extra organized and I think this would be awesome in a purse - stick some lotion and cards in it and it's the perfect option to move from purse to purse.
What are your favorite stocking stuffers? Happy gifting!