1. Peanut Butter Fingers at-home workouts // Most days, I workout outside during Mac's morning nap. It gets a little old coming up with difficult enough sequences over and over again. Enter PB Fingers! Her at-home workouts are great. Once my maternity leave it over, I'll likely try to exercise before he gets up at 7. But in the meantime, I'm enjoying my 8:30 workouts. :)
2. Girl, Wash Your Face // This is a light, motivating read. It is empowering, but not too serious. Aaaand it's free on Hoopla or Libby if you have either library app. The author, Rachel Hollis, narrates the audio version, which I love.
3. My DIFF sunglasses // LOVE these babies. They're thick and have UV protection. They are a little heavy, but I think that's typically a sign of quality sunnies. Every August DIFF does a big end-of-summer sale so everything is marked down right now. You can use this referral link for 20% off, too! I love having decent sunglasses to protect my eyes, but hate to spend much more than $30 on them since they tend to grow legs and walk away.
4. Bringing Up Bébé // I'm only a few chapters into this, but am loving it so far. It's great to hear different parenting perspectives, as she compares French ways to many of our American philosophies. Obviously, I have a lot to learn at only 11 weeks in :)
5. This blueberry crisp // It is absolutely delicious! I subbed corn starch for tapioca (because tapioca starch is like Xanthan gum: instantly intimidating). It worked really well!
6. Everything MIni Boden // I just got Mac a swimsuit for our beach trip in October. It was $16 with the current 60% sale. Wahoo!