1. Trader Joe's Hydrangeas and Sriracha Hummus // Not together, of course. Our house looks so happy with the big, white bundle of springy hydrangeas. And they last so long! While we gaze at them, we've been putting away some serious Sriracha Hummus from TJ's. We had friends in town this weekend and went through three containers! It's so good, amigos!
2. Mrs Meyer's Limited Edition Lilac Scent Soaps // Ohboyohboyohboy this smells so good! I got the hand soap for the bathroom and kitchen + the dish soap. It's so springy and I just want to wash my hands all the time.
3. Oil cleansing my face // I will do a full post about this at some point, but I just recently started oil washing. Has anyone tried it!? My skin is so much more moist (moister!?). I can't wait to share more after a bit more time. I have been using Qēt Botanicals Lavender Cleansing oil. It is great!
4. My Candlefish candle // In February, my friends and I went to Candlefish at Ponce for a 30th birthday. It was so fun! It's a BYOB and you get two big candles at the end of the workshop. You get to select your scent, too. It has been so fun to burn it during the last few weeks.
5. These Protein Balls // My sister introduced me to this recipe and I love it. They are the perfect 3 p.m. snack. (+ a La Croix and we are in business!)