On Monday I mentioned that I recently started shopping at The Grove. I received a comment asking for my favorite products and since I'm struggling with pulling together thoughtful content (which I also confessed Monday!), I thought I'd go for it. Here are a few of my favs:
(Side note: I am not a receiving money from The Grove for this post. I wish! :) But the link above is a referral link, which means I receive $10 if you sign up and you receive a free Mrs. Meyer's soap set.)
Also, if you want to sign up but don't want monthly orders, this is how you turn off auto-ship and order as-needed.
- I love the Discover section, which lists best sellers and new products.
- I like this spray bottle. I make my own cleaning spray with essential oils and vinegar, which requires using a glass bottle due to potency of the oils. Having a cute bottle makes cleaning more fun :) For the spray, I use 1/2 c. vinegar, 1 c. water and 15(ish) drops of both Onguard and lemon essential oils.
- I love these cleaning wipes. Sometimes I want to be able to dispose of a wipe after use (looking at you raw chicken). These wipes are the best! I love the minty smell.
- Mrs. Meyer's soap is my jam. I love the seasonal scents. I was so sad to see the summer line go!
- Hello toothpaste. Real talk: I love this toothpaste. But I can't deny that the price difference between this and Crest is pretty major. I don't use it all the time, but really love it when I splurge.
- Seventh Generation Dish Powder. The chemicals released by the dishwasher are some of the worst in your home (learn more here). Seventh Generation's dish soap has significantly fewer harmful chemicals than leading brands. For reference, the Environment Working Group gives Cascade an F and Seventh Generation an A.
- Anything Aunt Fannie's. If you don't mind the smell of vinegar :) She always gets all As from the EWG, too! I haven't used it yet, but I'm about to try her wood floor wash. Stay tuned! Before this I was using the Bona spray. While I love our Bona Mop, I was so sad to learn how many chemicals were in it. I can't imagine McCoy crawling on them now!
In my next order, I'm trying Molly's Suds laundry powder. Happy Wednesday :)